5/5/11

Ikea Hacks

We love IKEA  beacuse it's cheap and has decent quality items. Not everything there has the wow factor though. Throughout the last two months I’ve learned about the term, “Ikea hacks”. Ikea hacks are awesome! People take plain old IKEA pieces and put them to a new use or just spice them up. Here is some inspiration for you. Go hack away!

Ikea Prant Box:


Ikea Hack:

Ikea Karlstad Sofa:

Ikea Hack:

Ikea Door Mat:

Ikea Hack:

Ikea Lack Shelf:
 via

Ikea Hack:

Ikea Spice Rack:
 via

Ikea Hack:

Want more?!?! I know you do. While writing this post I came across an original "Ikea Hacker" website. You can even upload your own ideas! My Ikea likeness just grew.

3 comments:

Catherine Denton said...

LOVE this!!
My Blog

Christa said...

Love your blog, Cali!

Anonymous said...

Do you haѵe a spam iѕsue on this websіtе; I also am a
blogger, and I was wanting to know уour situatіon; manу of us have
developed some nice mеthodѕ and we агe looking to trade methods
with otherѕ, please shoot me an email іf inteгeѕted.


My blog post ... premature ejaculation-home