7/12/11

Gotta Get:Ice Cube Tray



A Gotta Get
There are some objects that I am a total believer in. When it comes to the house, I can’t help but share. Check out today’s “Gotta Get”.

“Gotta Get” Stats:

Location: Williams-Sonoma

Price: $14.95 
(Are you shocked I paid that for ice cube trays? Well, it was a well received anniversary gift to The Mr.)

Size: Small-ish

Purpose: With the summer heat and hydration a must, these ice cubes do the job perfectly. They leave the true flavor while the coldness lasts longer than expected. I'm not a fan of water-down drinks! These babies are the cutest.


For those of you not buying it for your hard-to-buy-for hubby, here's a $7 tray from Amazon. I'm telling ya, it WILL change your drinking experience. Get it before the summer is over!

No comments: