5/1/12

Plan B

It's down to the wire. Well, it was.


We've been looking at houses for months but waiting for the end of our apartment lease to get serious. It's now serious time. Three weeks serious. And now you know we're crazy. 


This is taking some time.


Our current lease ends June 30 but our 60 day leave notice was due today. Our realtor told us it takes an average of 45 days until move-in. This means we would have to make an offer in less than 3 weeks if we didn't want to be homeless. Plus, not too many houses are on our wish radar at the moment.


Enter Plan B.
Our Plan B has been put into action. We've extended our apartment lease for another month. We'll have to be out  by the end of July. For. the. love! Plan B has given us an extra month to find a house and not feel pressured to settle on just something.


I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

1 comment:

EM {Pushups with Polish} said...

hiii! i just found your blog and i love it! the layout, everything :) YAY for new reads
xxo em